- Has anything supernatural or other worldly shown up unexpectedly in a photograph that you have taken?
- Nothing has ever shown up on audio or camera that I would call supernatural. There was one incident where a photo I took had a red glow but that turned out to be my finger in the shot (ironically).
- Like I said, I've never had any supernatural occurrences come up in my recordings or photos but that doesn't mean I don't believe it can happen. Once, when I was younger, I'd around with tapes and cameras TRYING to catch a "ghost" in the act. I actually think it takes a whole lot of luck and something supernatural "wanting" to make its presence known. I guess none have ever wanted to show themselves Now, I'm not dumb enough to go seeking them out with Ouija boards. The Amityville Horror movies scared that into to me. However, I've had my own personal experiences that I have absolutely no way of proving. I've seen black, white, and even transparent things dash across the corner of my eye, I've heard things go bump in the night, I've heard things whispering when no one was around, and I've especially had those moments of hair standing on the back of my neck. I remember many occasions where I've gone into rooms alone and getting that bad feeling that something doesn't want me here or that I'm not supposed to be here so I leave and everything is fine. My experiences could be real or the symptoms of an overactive imagination being inspired by horror movies. I'm sure tons of other people have had similar experiences so I never think anything of it.
- I really have no idea but I'd say that if there was, it would have been written by Edgar Allan Poe. He was a genius that wasn't afraid to express the darker sides of life. However, if this is a challenge, then I accept. :3
- No, I don't think it's that simple. If you think about, how many of us are actually 100% innocent? Some of us are, some of us aren't. If you ask me, I think that's why most supernatural beings and what not usually go for children. Children are young and fresh. Their minds have yet to be tainted by the corruption of the real world so that makes them an easy target for anything that wants an innocent soul.
- As for the other question, I believe that Slenderman has ALWAYS been here in some form or another, like the DergroBmann. I don't think otherworldly things can actually manifest themselves in our dimension unless they are summoned but they can easily be summoned by just an idea. An idea of something allows the possibility of its existence. My theory about how anything manifests itself in our dimension is the idea of it but it becomes more and more powerful by feeding upon the people who believe in it.
Those are my answer so there you go.